Menu

Top 16 Funny Christmas Humor Jokes Pictures
 I heard the stockings were Hung
 Hello, Employment Agency? There's been a mistake, I asked for 10 Elves
 OK yes, i went to my old girlfriend's house last night, It's my Job
 OK nice and easy now, Give me you nose and don't do anything stupid
 Hey are you thinking what I'm thinking
 Freeze
 Good grief, another new year's eve spent with this orally fixated
 Too much information
 You're not going to blog this, are you Rudolph? Nope this is going straight to Youtube
 I told you eating too much Macaroni salad would come back to Haunt you
 Is that an Airbag or have you been swallowing your bubble gum again?
 Whose idea was it to invite frosty over to our hot tub
 Right, I'm going to ask you again nicely Let go?
 Why are Dasher and Dancer always taking coffee breaks? Because they are my star bucks
Yeah , a sort of Crisis he had is pints

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top